Make Your Career With Us
We Feel Happy To Hire You. Please Know More About Our Company And Its Work Before You Apply Any Post.
What We Do
We have One The Best Team For Building The Any Kind Of Website. Like: e-Commerce / Portfolio Or Any Other.
We Work For Build Any Kind Of Business. Like Hotel management / Hospital Management / School Management / Department Store / Enventry Or Any Other Software
We Are Also Able To Deal For Android Or IOS Application.
Here We Are Working For Promote Any Kind Of Business In Digital World.
Yes ! we Have Our Own Strong Online Shopping Platform. Where People Can Buy Or Sell Their Products.
We Just Start For Build Our Own Social Network Platform Like FB. Peoples Are Joining Day By Day. Hope To Make It large One Day.
Professional IT Services & Technology Consulting
remember us for professional IT service
What We Are Looking For Hire
Planing To Work In Each And Every Citys Of Nepal So We Are Hiring Some Honest, Energitic Candidate For The Follwing Post.
What We Looks On You
Our company is looking for an Office Assistant to be responsible for handling clerical tasks in our office. You will be handling incoming phone calls and other communications, greeting clients and visitors, as well as managing files, updating paperwork and other documents, and performing other general office clerk duties and errands.
In order for you to be selected as a candidate, you will need the ability to write clearly and be proficient with word processing applications. A pleasing personality with strong communication skills is also highly valued.
- Handling incoming calls and other communications.
- Managing filing system.
- Recording information as needed.
- Greeting clients and visitors as needed.
- Updating paperwork, maintaining documents and word processing.
- Helping organize and maintain office common areas.
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands.
- Organizing travel by booking accommodations and reservations needs as required.
- Coordinating events as necessary.
- Maintaining supply inventory.
- Maintaining office equipment as needed.
- Aiding with client reception as needed.
- Experience as a virtual assistant.
- Creating, maintaining, and entering information into databases.
- High school diploma or associate’s degree.
- Experience as an office assistant or in related field.
- Ability to write clearly and help with word processing when necessary.
- Warm personality with strong communication skills.
- Ability to work well under limited supervision.
- Great communication skills.
- Have a valid driver license